my very own version of nasi goreng kerabu, with fresh bunga kantan, kaffir leaves, bird's eye chillies and lemongrass picked from our own garden....
cooked white rice
1 stalk lemongrass ]
1 stalk bunga kantan ] finely sliced
4-5 kaffir leaves ]
1 handful of dried anchovies }
3 cloves garlic }
1/2 onion } pounded together
3-5 bird's eye chillies }
- heat oil in wok. fry the pounded ingredients till fragrant
- add in the sliced ingredients
- add in eggs and fishballs
- add in rice, mix together well
- season with salt and fish sauce
- remove from heat and serve
really a lip smacking dish!!!