Friday, July 27, 2007
Sunday, July 22, 2007
smiling satisfactorily... i'm proud of my mama..
Friday, July 20, 2007
- preheat oven to 180 degree. line muffin pan with baking cups.
- sift together flour, baking powder and cocoa
- beat together butter adn sugar until light and fluffy. gradually beat in eggs
- fold in the flour, milk and chocolate chips
- fill the baking cups and bake for 25 minutes until firm to touch
chocolaty!!! i simply love it...so does my hubby....he almost finished them all when i was done with it...!
Monday, July 16, 2007
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line muffin pan with baking cups
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and all spice
- Whisk together the oil, eggs and brown sugar, then add in the flour mixture
- Squeeze any liquid drom the carrots, then fold them into the mixture with the walnuts and juice
- Fill each baking cup and bake for 25 minutes until risen and firm to touch. Leave in pan for 10 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely
Especially for carrot cakes lovers. The allspice adds the the wonderful spicy taste in this cake and it's perfect. Incredilby moist.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line muffin pan with baking cups
- Sift together the flou and baking powder, finely chop the peahc slices
- Beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in the eggs. Fold in the flour mixture then the peaches and peach juice
- Fill each baking cup and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown and firm to touch. Leave in pan for 10 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely
I love the taste of peaches inside the cake. It's yummy, easy to make and I'm sure everybody will simply love it...!
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
- 3 shallots
- 2 onions
- 4 garlics
- 1 cup chillipaste
- 1/2 cup dried shrimps
- 1 cup groundnut (previously fried without oil)
1.5 litre water
2 tbsp oil for frying
1 pack of yellow mee
- Fry the blended ingredients until fragrant.
- Add water and boil for a few minutes
- Add in the fishballs/fishcake chicken/beef slices until tender
- Add in the vegetables and eggs.
- Add in salt according to your taste
- Once cooked, remove and serve with yellow mee. Garnish with chilli slices and fried onion
My sister cooked this and it was superbly delicious. You can add any vegetables and raw materials to make it more delicious. Instead of water, you can add beef broth to make it more tastier. (You may aslo add a little bit of sugar to give some sweet taste)
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
55g butter, softened
1 1/4 cup light brown sugar
1/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
3/4 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line muffin pans with baking cups. Sift together flour and baking powder
- Beat together butter, brown sugar and peanut butter until well mixed. Gradually beat in eggs, then vanilla extract. Fold in the flour mixture, then the milk
- Fill each baking cup and bake for 25 minutes until golden brown and firm to touch. Leave in pans for 10 minutes then remove onto a wire rack to cool completely
This is a delicious and moist cake....the taste of peanut butter is very significant in this cake and a must for the peanut butter lover...i love it so much and hope Dahlia will love it too....
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, chopped
2 onions, chopped
2 cups chopped celery
2 cups carrots, sliced
2 cups chicken broth
2 cups water
4 cups tomato sauce
2 cups baby spinach, rinsed
1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
salt and pepper to taste
seashell pasta/ elbow macaroni
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese for topping
1 tablespoon olive oil
In a large stock pot, over medium-low heat, heat olive oil and saute garlic for 2 to 3 minutes. Add onion and saute for 4 to 5 minutes. Add chicken and tomatoes. Sautee for 5 minutes. Add celery, potatoes and carrots, saute for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add chicken broth, water and tomato sauce, bring to boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low and add other veggies and fresh herbs, salt and pepper. Simmer for 30 to 40 minutes, the longer the better.
Fill a medium saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Add macaroni and cook until tender. Drain water and set aside.
Once pasta is cooked and soup is heated through, serve and sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.