- 3 shallots
- 2 onions
- 4 garlics
- 1 cup chillipaste
- 1/2 cup dried shrimps
- 1 cup groundnut (previously fried without oil)
1.5 litre water
2 tbsp oil for frying
1 pack of yellow mee
- Fry the blended ingredients until fragrant.
- Add water and boil for a few minutes
- Add in the fishballs/fishcake chicken/beef slices until tender
- Add in the vegetables and eggs.
- Add in salt according to your taste
- Once cooked, remove and serve with yellow mee. Garnish with chilli slices and fried onion
My sister cooked this and it was superbly delicious. You can add any vegetables and raw materials to make it more delicious. Instead of water, you can add beef broth to make it more tastier. (You may aslo add a little bit of sugar to give some sweet taste)