1 cup all purpose flour
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
3 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
85 g butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup milk
1/3 cup chocolate chips
- preheat oven to 180 degree. line muffin pan with baking cups.
- sift together flour, baking powder and cocoa
- beat together butter adn sugar until light and fluffy. gradually beat in eggs
- fold in the flour, milk and chocolate chips
- fill the baking cups and bake for 25 minutes until firm to touch
chocolaty!!! i simply love it...so does my hubby....he almost finished them all when i was done with it...!