this is a simple and yummy brownies to make..loaded with chocolates with a tinge of coffee..i love it so much...
this recipe is for 2 tray of 9x9 inch so if you only need 1 tray, half the recipe... but you will regret for halving the recipe..haha..
230g dark chocolate
2 tbsp coffee
6 eggs, lightly beaten
2 cups caster sugar
2 cups flour
1 cup chocolate chip
1 cup walnuts, roasted and chopped
- heat oven 180 degrees celcius. line the baking pan with butter and baking paper
- heat butter, dark chocolate and coffee on medium heat in a saucepan until just melted. remove from heat and let cool slightly
- add in eggs and sugar to the mixture. then fold in the flour, chocolate chip and walnuts. mix well.
- transfer the mixture into the baking pan.
- bake for about 35-40 min until spring to touch and toothpick comes clean
- let cool before cutting into squares