heavenly chocolate and cheesy mix.. love it!
175g butter plus extra for greasing
3 tbsp cocoa powder
200g caster sugar
2 eggs, beaten
125g plain flour
250g ricotta cheese
40g caster sugar
1 egg, beaten
- preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius. grease and line a 11x7 inch or 10x10 inch tin
- melt the butter in a medium saucepan, remove from heat and stir in the cocoa and sugar.
- beat in the eggs, then add the flur and stir to mix evenly. pour into prepared tin
- for the cheesecake mix, beat together the ricotta, sugar and egg. then drop teaspoonfuls of the mixture over the chocolate mixture. use a palette knife to swirl the 2 mixtures together lightly
- bake in the oven for 40-45 min until just firm to touch.
- cool in the tin then cut into squares