150g broccoli florettes
1 can tuna
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
Parsley to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius.
- Boil the macaroni until tender and remove.
- Dip the broccoli florettes in hot water for 4 minutes and remove.
- Heat the margerine in a pan, add in flour and stir until it becomes slightly thick in consistency.
- Add in milk and boil and stir on medium heat until it thickened.
- Add in salt and pepper according to taste
- Put in the boiled macaroni, broccoli and tuna. Mix it together.
- Put the mixture in a casserole.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese and parsley on top
- Bake until it turns golden brown
Jihan's favourite! I always add in fishballs and chopped tomatoes to make it more colourful. You can add other ingredients to suit your tastebud. Easy to make and delicious and nutritious!!