i tried out this lovely coney sauce with my spaghetti....(adapted from allrecipes.com)
300g ground beef
3 tbsp chopped onion
1/2 cup tomato ketchup
1 tbsp white sugar
1 tbsp white vinegar
1 tbsp yellow mustard
1/8 tsp celery seed (i omit this)
1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/8 tsp ground blackpepper
1/4 tsp salt
- place beef and onion in a large skillet over medium heat
- cook, stirring to crumble until beef is browned.
- stir in ketcup, sugar, vinegar and mustard.
- season with celery seed, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and salt
- cover and simmer over low heat for a few minutes.
- serve over cooked spaghetti
* the leftover sauce, i rolled them with bread and sausage....