My mum got this recipe from her friend....
300g macaroni (or other type of pasta), prepared according to the package
2 onions, chopped
200g chicken fillet/mince meat
1 small packet kurma powder/soup pwder
spring onion and daun sup, chopped
salt and pepper according to taste
- lightly beat the eggs
- add in onion, chicken, kurma or soup powder, fried shallot, spring onion and daun soup. mix well.
- add in the boiled macaroni/pasta
- put the mixture into a baking dish
- bake in a preheated oven 175 degrees for 40-50 min or until cooked
- serve with chilli suace or tomato ketchup