this lovely dish can be eaten with crusty bread or crackers and you can simply make it with some left-over chicken or turkey..!
2 tbsp olive oil
1 large sliced onion
1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
1 chopped garlic
1 red, 1 yellow and 1 green capsicum, seeds removed and sliced
200g cooked chicken, diced
500g frozen green peas, thawed
2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
grated zest of 1 lemon
- heat oil in a large frying pan
- add the onion, ginger and garlic, cook for 3 min.
- add the capsicums and cook for 3 min more
- stir in the chicken and green peas
- season with salt and black pepper, cook gently 2-3 min or until heated through
- add coriander leaves and lemon zest
- remove from heat and ready to serve
from the midweek meals made easy ...