i like this dessert...easy to make and lovely taste...the kids love them too...!
juice of 1 orange
500g natural yogurt
100g castor sugar
- slice strawberries and divide between 6 serving glasses
- sprinkle over the orange juice, spoon over the yogurt
- chill until ready to serve
- to make the caramel: tip the sugar into a small pan with 2 tablespoons of water. heat gently, stirring to dissolve the sugar. boil the mixture until it turns light caramel colour.
- pour the caramel a little over the dessert
- leave for 10 min before serving