i tried out another recipe of cinnamon rolls from Allrecipes.com ...it was nice when they were taken out from the oven but after a while, they were not that soft...but tasted nice...i like the recipe from Kak Lynn that i tried before....very soft until the very next day...
1 packet yeast
3/4 cup warm water
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 tsp salt
2 1/2 cup bread flour
1/4 cup butter
1 tbsp ground cinnamon
1/2 cup brown sugar
- dissolve yeast in warm water. let stand until creamy (about 10 min)
- combine yeast mixture, sugar, salt, egg and 1 cup of flour. stir well to combine
- stir in the remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, beating well after each addition, continue until it becomes dough.
- put the dough on a lightly floured surface, knead about 8 min, cover with damp cloth for 10 min
- lightly grease a square baking pan. roll the dough to 1/4 inch thick. smear the butter and sprinkle the cinnamon and brown sugar. roll and slice
- arrange in the baking pan, cover and let rise in room temperature for 45 min.
- bake in a preheated oven 200 degrees for 20 min or until lightly browned