i tried out this recipe from mamafami's fotopages..it tasted very nice but my texture didn't turn out that nice...maybe i did not beat it until light and fluffy....i'll try this recipe again next time....
175g castor sugar
225g superfine flour, sifted
60g corn oil
30ml orange juice
1 tsp orange rind
20ml cold water
- beat eggs, sugar and ovalette until light and fluffy. add in flour, mix well slowly
- add in orange juice, rind and water. mix well
- add in oil, mixing well slowly
- pour the mixture into a baking pan, pre-lined with a baking paper.
- bake at 180 degrees for 25-30 min
- let cool. decorate as you like. ( i pour some chocolate ganache on top)