originally from Mamafami's fotopages
chicken pieces - cut to big chunks
2 potato - cut to 8 pieces
4 shallots + 1 garlic - blended
1 large tomato - blended
2 tablespoons curry powder
1/2 tablespoon chilli paste/powder
1/2 cup fresh milk
salt to taste
1 tablespoon margarine/butter
3 tablespoons oil
a bit of cinnamon stick, cloves, cardamon
1. Heat oil and add margarine/butter. Put in cinnamon stick, cloves and cardamon.
2. Put in the blended shallots and garlic and fry till fragrant.
3. Add in chilli paste, curry powder and blended tomato. Add a bit of water if it's too dry.
4. Put in the chicken pieces and potatoes. Stir well.
5. Add in fresh milk and salt. Let it simmer for a while and off the fire
this is lovely...a combination of spicy and a bit sweet (due to the blended tomato)...my daughter and husband love curry very much...!! furthermore, it's healthy because i'm using fresh milk instead of coconut milk..!