i tried this recipe from Kak Liza's fotopages
500g squid, cut into 3 pieces each and fry for a while
3 potatoes cut into wedges and fry
3 kaffir lime leaves
3 lemongrass crushed
1 onion slices
1/2 cup tamarind juice
5 coriander leaves, chopped
2 tomatoes, wedged
5 bird's eye chillies
5 red chillies
3 cloves garlic
1. Heat oil and fry blended ingredients till fragrant.
2. Add in water and squid. Mix well.
3. Add in Kaffir leaves, lemongrass, onion
4. Add in tamarind juice.
5. When the gravy is almost dried up, add in squid and potatoes. Mix well
6. Remove from heat and garnish with coriander leaves