from Mamafami's fotopages:
1 kg chicken fillet ~ cubed
4 medium ripe tomatoes ~ diced and blended
2 garlic ~ blended
1/2 tablespoon white pepper
1 tablespoon margarine
6 tablespoons tomato puree
800 ml water
1 medium carrot ~ diced
50 g peas
juice from 1 lemon
salt to taste
sugar ~ if prefered
500 g macaroni ~ boil with water and a tablespoon of oil to avoid it from sticking together
1. Mix chicken cubes with white pepper, blended tomato and garlic.
2. Heat margarine and put in the mixed chicken. Stir.
3. Add in tomato puree, water, carrots and peas.
4. Let it boil then add the lemon juice, salt and sugar.
5. Leave to simmer till the meat is tender and the carrots soften.
6. To serve : Place macaroni in a serving bowl and pour the soup on top.
You can put any vegetables to put colours to your soup....lovely!