we love bread and butter pudding..this time round, i improvised the recipe and turned it into a yummy chocolate version....Jihan loves picking the chocolate chips, that's why i generously put lots and lots of chocolate chips in it...
1 loaf of bread
300ml chocholate milk
50g castor sugar
3 tbsp cocoa powder
butter for spreading
generous amount of chocolate chips
- preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius
- spread the butter on both sides of the bread slices. arrange the bread slices in a baking dish. you can sprinkle the chochlate chips in between the layers
- whisk the milk, eggs, sugar and cocoa powder
- pour the milk mixture to the bread. sprinkle more chocolate chips on top.
- leave to soak for about 30 min.
- bake in the preheated oven for 20-30 min