this is my first attempt making cake decoration using fresh cream...i tried out the ready-mix sponge cake recipe from kak hanieliza's fotopages....
the outcome, was lovely...tastes similar as the cake from the bakery shop!!!
250g chocolate sponge mix
- heat oven to 175 for 10 min
- put all ingredients (except the oil) into a mixing bowl and whisk using electric mixer on hi-speed for 8 minutes
- then add the oil and continue whisking for 2 min
- pour the mixture into a greased baking pan
- bake for 25-30 min
- let cool, and top with fresh cream and blueberry topping