my first attempt making buttered prawn...also from kak Jun's...lovely and tastes similar like at the restaurant! easy to prepare...
1 tbsp corn flour
3 tbsp butter
1/2 cup evaporated milk
2 stalk curry leaves
1 tsp birdeye chillies
1 tsp sugar
- coat the prawn with corn flour
- heat oil in pan, fry the prawns half-cooked, remove
- melt the butter, add in evaporated milk
- using a whisker, stir the mixture on slow fire until it becomes thickened
- add in curry leaves and sugar
- lastly add in the prawn, mix well.
- remove from heat and serve