another version of chicken curry...simple and easy...
4 tsbp curry powder mix with water
coconut milk (i used fresh milk)
carrots and potatoes and tomatoes
1 tsp cumin
1 inch ginger
- heat oil in pot, add in cinnamon sticks, star anise, cloves and blended ingredients fry till fragrant
- add in curry leaves and curry powder mixture,mix well
- add in chicken pieces, cook until the flesh becomes white.
- add in water
- add in potatoes and carrots, let boil until it becomes cooked
- add in coconut milk/fresh milk
- season with salt
- remove from heat and serve