from mamazieza's fotopages...i really like the texture...moist and fluffy...tastes yummyyyyy!!!
250 gm butter
190 gm sugar/brown sugar
1 tspfull ovalette
4 eggs - medium
1 tsp vanilla
275 gm flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp bicarbonate soda
250 gm mashed banana
100 gm chocolate rice
- beat the butter and sugar until white and fluffy
- add one egg at a time together with the ovalette, beating well after each addition
- add the bananas.
- add in flour which has been sifted with the rising agent.
- add the chocolate rice, mix it lightly
- bake in a preheated oven 180 degrees for 45 min or till done