recipe adapted from kak Ummi's blog...very easy to make and tastes yummy!!!! i ate a piece of it with green salad to accompany with....really love it very much!
4 potatoes, grated
4 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
2 sausages, cut into small cubes
2 onion, cubed
2 tomatoes, diced
1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
blackpepper and salt
- preheat oven to 180 degrees. grease a baking dish
- squeeze the liquid out of the grated potaotes.
- mix the potatoes, eggs, sausages, tomatoes, onion, parsley and 1/2 of the cheese. add in some salt and blackpepper
- pour the mixture into the prepared pan
- sprinkle the remaining cheese on top
- bake in the oven for 40 min or until cook
- serve with salad