i ran out of idea what to cook for hubby tonight....so, i'm trying to be creative today and made this...the taste is good and delicious!!! hubby loves them very much!
2 tenggiri slices
2 tbsp plain yoghurt
fresh parsley, chopped
fresh rosemary, chopped
1 tomato, seeded and chopped
lime juice from 1 lime
salt and blackpepper
- rub some salt onto the fish
- mix yoghurt and fresh herbs in a bowl. sprinkle some blackpepper. marinade the fish with the yoghurt mixture for a few minutes
- wrap the fish in an aluminium foil.
- heat a non stick pan. grill the fish on the pan both side equally until cook
- once cooked, put the chopped tomato on top of the fish and squeeze some lime juice. add more blackpepper if you wish