adapted from kak rin. made this when my father in law came..
1 whole chicken (i cut into 12 pieces)
1 tub plain yogurt
2 inch ginger
2 deseeded red chillies
grounded ingredients: (according to your taste)
- clean the chicken, remove skin and score the thigh and breast
- put the chicken into a plastic bag. squeeze a lemon into it. leave it for 1 hour
- mix the grounded and pounded ingredients. add yogurt and red colouring.
- marinade the chicken for 4-6 hour
- preheat oven 200 degreed
- grill the chicken until cooked
- (i lined my pan with aluminium foil before putting the chicken on it)