i bought some asparagus last week and totally forgot about it...hehehe...so came out with this simple yet lovely vege dish...
1 bunch asparagus
2 garlic, sliced
salt and blackpepper
1 lemon, juiced
- cut the asparagus into 1 or 3 parts each. boil the asparagus in water for about 3-5 minutes. dry the asparagus on kitchen towel.
- put some olive oil on a baking tin. roll the asparagus in the oil.
- add the garlic, and other herbs. mix well.
- sprinkle some salt and blackpepper
- roast the asparagus in a preheated oven 18 degrees until lightly brown and crisp
- remove from oven and squeeze a lemon on the dish.